Saturday, February 25, 2006

CO Update

I spent my first week in Boulder and started work this week. Training is going well and my team is easy to work with. The atmosphere at work is positive and welcoming. The headquarters are located in a beautiful spot with a view that distracts me quite honestly. Such is life on the front range.

Dan Otis has graciously provided a temporary home for me. It has been a pleasure to get to know him this week. The next two weeks I will unfortunately be away at work in CO while Jan and the kids prepare for the move date of March 11th. In the meantime, consider this from Psalm 24:3-4 "Who may ascend the hill of the LORD ? Who may stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart..." Isn't it amazing how Jesus alone has provided the way for us to be considered clean and pure? By his grace we are forgiven and set free from a life of sin and bondage. Live in freedom today!

No comments: