Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Answered Prayer & Praise!

On Tuesday Jan and I were discussing the unsettled feeling we had about continuing a job dependent on sales. We both felt the work I am in is as good a fit as we could ask for, but that being dependent on commissions to feed my family was very stressful.

Today I received a call to continue doing what I love doing, but work in a support position on a guaranteed salary. We have been asking God to provide work that will support the move if he so desired us to move. That prayer has been answered. I am excited and eager to get back to work, which will begin February 21st. I also have the privilege of working Monday-Thursday, leaving me with more time to spend with Emmaus Road and especially my family. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for the people of Boulder and surrounding communities...Praise Him!

No comments: