Thursday, January 26, 2006

Boulder Update


Jan and I traveled to the metro area Tuesday-Wednesday (1/24-25) so I could complete 5 interviews. All went well and I was challenged by some of the questions and encouraged by the opportunities. The Lord seemed to indicate that one of those opportunities was especially significant, which led me to accept their request for another meeting Friday 1/27. We also drove around Boulder, Longmont, Lafayette, Lousiville and Broomfield. We continue to pray for the Lord to speak to us and he certainly did on this trip.

Friday the kids will join us and we will take a even closer look at communities, libraries, rec centers, etc so they can see what may be coming. It will allow Jan and I to consider even further possible homes to live in. We are met with mixed emotions, but are praising God for bringing this opportunity to our attention and asking us to follow.

No comments: